Cassandra Vogel is an experienced civil litigator who represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of matters, including contract and shareholder disputes, employment litigation and premises liability defense.
Cassandra joined Yankwitt LLP after practicing at Kostelanetz & Fink LLP, where she focused on civil litigation, tax controversies, and white-collar criminal defense. She has published multiple articles on tax controversy issues in the CPA Journal.
During law school, Cassandra was a fellow at Brooklyn Law School’s Dennis J. Block Center for International Business Law and interned with the Eastern District of New York U.S. Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cassandra is fluent in French.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York J.D. magna cum laude
- Brooklyn Law Review, Executive Notes and Comments Editor
- Johns Hopkins University B.A.
- Judge Nelson S. Román, US District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York