Protecting Your Interests in High-Stakes Litigation
Yankwitt LLP is the go-to litigation firm in Westchester County. We have tried hundreds of cases covering a broad range of civil and complex criminal matters in state and federal courts throughout the region. Whether you or your business are in need of an aggressive trial lawyer or you are seeking experienced local counsel in the New York metropolitan area, the lawyers at Yankwitt LLP will handle all of your litigation needs in a way that aligns with your business and individual goals.Learn More
Why Choose Yankwitt LLP?
Saved for our Business Litigation Clients
Saved for Our Hospitality Defense Clients
Matters Opened Since the Firm’s Inception
Yankwitt LLP is a powerful advocate for the Legal Services of the Hudson Valley in many ways, providing financial support, service on our board, and…- Rachel Halperin, CEO, Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
Russell, you have an amazing team, and I am so grateful for the work you and Cassandra did on my case. Winning all our motions…- D. Cannon
Yankwitt LLP has earned its reputation as Westchester’s go-to law firm for high-stakes bet- the-company litigation. Not only do they achieve outstanding results for their…- Chris Mangold, Esq.
What your firm achieved over the past year is remarkable and a major testament to your vision and leadership. I will forever be grateful for…- Anonymous
- Yankwitt LLP Uses Sophisticated Deposition Strategy to Craft Winning Summary Judgment Motion in Employment Discrimination Case
- Aggressive Defense of Nonprofit’s Directors Before Trial Leads to Settlement Fully Paid by Insurance Company and Release from Litigation
- Yankwitt LLP Obtains Defense Verdict in Contract Dispute Seeking $43 Million in Damages
- Yankwitt LLP’s Filing of Shareholder Derivative Action Leads to Multi-Million Dollar Settlement Buy-Out of Its Client
- Yankwitt LLP Prevails in First Department Appeal and Secures Dismissal of Breach of Contract Case Against Hospitality Clients
- Yankwitt LLP Achieves Global Settlement of Multi-Litigation Dispute Over Marital Trust Worth Hundreds of Millions of Dollars