Yankwitt LLP Named a 2022 Best Company to Work for in Westchester
Starting 2022 off with a bang, Yankwitt LLP has been named a Best Company to Work for in Westchester by the Best Companies Group as featured in the January/February issue of 914 Inc. magazine. The rigorous submission process sought detailed information on the firm’s demographics, benefits, culture, and more, as well as a blind employee survey that was sent to all attorneys and staff. This accolade follows on Yankwitt LLP’s ranking as a 2021 Best Companies to Work for in New York in the small business category.
- Among the others awards the firm has been honored to receive over the past year are:
- Yankwitt LLP ranked in Chambers USA in Commercial Litigation.
- Yankwitt LLP Ranked in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in Commercial Litigation, Tier One, White Plains.
- Russell Yankwitt and Dina Hamerman named “Litigation Star” and “Rising Star,” respectively in Benchmark Litigation.
- Six attorneys selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, with Russell being included in the Top 100 in the New York Metro and the Top 25 in Westchester.
- Russell named to the Best Lawyers in America in Commercial Litigation.
- Russell named a top lawyer in the Hudson Valley in Hudson Valley Magazine.
- Dina named a 914 Inc. Women in Business.
- Michael Reed selected a BCW Rising Stars and Westfair Communications’ Millennial + GenZ Award recipient.
“Our collegial, familial culture and commitment to excellence are two of the many qualities that make Yankwitt LLP a great place to work,” shared Russell. “The firm is honored to receive this award, but I am even more honored to work with a team of talented, skilled professionals who contribute to making Yankwitt LLP a special and unique law firm.”