Michael Reed to Speak at Bar Association CLE on Hot Employment Issues of 2022
Yankwitt LLP counsel Michael Reed will participate in a continuing legal education panel on Hot Employment Issues for 2022 hosted by the Westchester County Bar Association (WCBA) and Westchester Women’s Bar Association on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 12:00 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Michael will provide an update on wage and hour laws from the employers perspective. Other topics to be discussed include:
• Vaccination mandates and exemptions
• Marijuana in the workplace
• Updates to New York’s Whistleblower Law
• Discriminatory harassment under Westchester County Human Rights Law
• Issues related to telecommuting, including prior notice for electronic monitoring and others
More information and registration is available on the WCBA website. 1.5 credits of Professional Practice CLE is available.
Michael focuses his practice on complex federal litigation, with an emphasis on employment litigation. He has served as counsel in national class and collective actions, and individual litigations and arbitrations. Recognized as a thought leader in employment law, Michael has written and lectured extensively throughout the country on the topic.