Russell Yankwitt Named One of the Honorees of the Westfair Inc. C-Suite Awards
WHITE PLAINS, NY (April 6, 2020) – Russell Yankwitt, managing partner of White Plains, New York-based law firm Yankwitt LLP, is one of this year’s recipients of the 2020 Westfair Inc. C-Suite Awards, according to an announcement made by the publisher. Eighteen accomplished executives from Westchester and Fairfield counties were honored with this award for their positive impact on their businesses and communities.
“I am thrilled to receive this accolade,” said Yankwitt. “I am especially proud of the firm I have built over the past 10 years and feel privileged to work alongside an incredibly skilled team of litigators and trial attorneys. I also am thankful for our loyal clients, many of whom have been with us since the beginning.”
Yankwitt adds, “I am humbled and honored by all of the awards the firm has won over the past year.” They include:
- Yankwitt LLP receiving the 914Inc. Magazine Best of Business award for Best Law Firm in Westchester County
- Russell Yankwitt named a Gold Client Champion by Martindale-Hubbell and Lawyers.com
- Russel Yankwitt named to Best Lawyers in America® in Commercial Litigation
- Russell Yankwitt and Kathy Marks named to the 2019 New York Metro Super Lawyers
- Russell Yankwitt named to the Top 25 Super Lawyers for Westchester and Top 100 for New York
- Craig Cepler being selected for inclusion in the 2019 New York Metro Rising Stars
- Cassandra Vogel named to the Westfair Inc. Millennial Awards
In addition to being founder and managing partner of Yankwitt LLP, Yankwitt is on the board of the Legal Services of the Hudson Valley, founder and officer of the Westchester Committee of the Federal Bar Council, board member of the Westchester County Bar Foundation and the Westchester County Bar Association Grievance and Nominating committees. He also sits on the Board of Trustees of Westchester County’s only law school, Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, even though he is graduate of Cornell Law School.
Yankwitt will receive the C-Suite Award at a reception, which was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. A new date will be announced in the future.
About Yankwitt LLP
Founded in 2009, Yankwitt LLP is an elite trial and litigation firm based in White Plains, New York. With one of the largest litigation teams in Westchester County, Yankwitt LLP represents businesses and high-net-worth individuals in their litigation across a broad range of matters. The firm routinely handles complex cases in Westchester on behalf of national law firms and often serves as trial counsel for other local law ﬁrms on their high stakes matters. Yankwitt LLP also holds the distinction of being the only law firm in the United States with attorneys who have clerked for every federal district court judge in Westchester County.