Nine Yankwitt LLP Attorneys Named to 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Russell M. Yankwitt named to the Top 25 Attorneys in Westchester and Top 100 in New York
WHITE PLAINS, NY (September 22, 2023) –Yankwitt LLP, Westchester County’s go-to law firm for high-stakes, bet-the-company litigation, is proud to announce that nine of its attorneys have been named to the 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists in our core practice areas: business and civil litigation and white collar criminal defense.
Six attorneys were named to the Super Lawyers list.
- Benjamin R. Allee, Partner, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Dina L. Hamerman, Partner and Executive Director; Business Litigation
- Ross E. Morrison, Partner; Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jonathan Ohring, Counsel; Business Litigation
- Alicia A. Tallbe, Partner and Deputy Chair, Litigation; Business Litigation
- Russell M. Yankwitt, Managing Partner and Chair, Litigation; Business Litigation
Three attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Cassandra M. Vogel, Counsel; Business Litigation
- Scott L. Wenzel, Senior Associate; Civil Litigation: Defense
- Ryan Wintermute, Associate; Business Litigation
In addition to his inclusion on the Super Lawyers list, Russell M. Yankwitt, who first appeared on the New York Metro Super Lawyers list in 2011, was again named to the 2023 Top 100 Lawyers in New York and the Top 25 Lawyers in Westchester County lists.
“My colleagues and I take a deep personal interest in advocating for our clients, and we are honored to be recognized by Super Lawyers and our peers for our unwavering dedication to obtaining the best possible results on each and every engagement,” Yankwitt said. “I am fortunate to work with some of the most talented attorneys in the New York area, and I congratulate my colleagues for this well-deserved recognition.”
About Yankwitt LLP
Founded in 2009, Yankwitt LLP is Westchester County’s go-to law firm for high-stakes and bet-the-company litigation. With one of the most experienced litigation teams in the county, Yankwitt LLP has represented clients in hundreds of cases covering a broad range of civil and complex criminal matters. The firm also handles complex cases in Westchester on behalf of national law firms and often serves as trial counsel for local law ﬁrms.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Rising Stars list features highly ranked attorneys who are either 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for 10 years or less.